Monday, July 29, 2013

Ordered Some New Boobs.....

It started with a garter belt and stockings. Got those.

OK, need some panties and mebbe some panty hose. More shopping. Got that.
Now, how about a skirt? Shopping. Back with a couple cute short skirts.
Bra? How cool would a bra be??? Better go get one. One bra seems to always feel like another, so couple more bras.....
Got bras, need boobs to go in them. Made my first boobs from old pantyhose and rice. Pretty cool!!!
Whazzat? I can buy boobs on line??!!!??!?? I think I detailed my adventures in on line boobiage in an earlier post. If not I'll post it later...
OK got boobs. (yay) Need the bras to hold them on though. Can't shave my chest to glue them on doncha know..
So, rolling along, singing a song, happy as if I had good sense when I came a cross a post showing full chest breast forms with shoulder and back straps. No bra needed to wear these puppies!!! I contacted the person and got the link on Amazon!!! Here's the link if you are interested.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B04BD2Y/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
So, they should be here in a couple days, so stay tuned for further develpoments....

No comments:

Post a Comment