Monday, October 13, 2014

Rhonda's got a new dress!!!


Rhonda's got a new dress!!! Rhonda's got a new dress!!! Rhonda's got a new dress!!!

I did it! Yes I did! Rhonda went to Carla's Social Club on Saturday and checked it out. Very warm and inviting with very nice things. There were a couple girls hanging out in the club and an associate in the Boutique. Rhonda felt very accepted and comfortable. And bought a new dress!!!!! I'll post some pics later, it is quite cute!!! They even have a good selection of gently used clothing. If Rhonda lived closer, she would be a regular!!!

So, really inspired to go back for a makeup lesson. It's looking like that is going to be a reality this week!!! I will keep you all informed...

Yes I did bring some cute panties. You really didn't think a girl would go to try on clothes without decent underwear on did you???

Hugs and kisses

Rhonda
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment