Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sleep study....

Ever done one??? Or, I guess, been the person tested?? Rhonda recently participated in one. Yep, Rhonda snores....a lot, and loudly, so, the study.
There's a lot of wires, all over the head to measure brain waves, then for EKG and respiration and oxygen saturation, etc. etc. etc....

Not the most restful nights sleep, but I guess they got what they needed. Rhonda finds out in a week when she goes to the Dr. for a follow-up visit. Probable going to wind up with the Space Man Spiff mask. Yes, they did wake us up to put the mask on, and seemed pleased with the results. The mask they used just fit over the nose and will take some getting used too, but is I can sleep better I'll be happy. If I don't snore, the DW will be happy!!!!

Rhonda's going to be a travelin' woman later this months, North for 3 day of meetings then to the Bay Area to drive my friend to some radiation and chemo treatments.

Stay tuned for further adventures....

No comments:

Post a Comment