Saturday, August 17, 2013

Well shit, he, uh, I mean she said....

Well now, had great plans for a great girly weekend last week as the wife was going to be out of town, and that only happens a couple times a year. I'm talkin' full on paint the toenails-make up-girl clothes-boobs n bras-dresses n heels Thurs-Fri-Sat and a Goddess play date on Sunday goooooood girly time!!!

So how was it? Well, the wife got some sort of nasty eye infection and was pretty sick so she stayed home and I took care of her. She's got it whipped and is all healed up now, but no Rhonda last weekend  :-((

This week? Well, my best friend in the whole world called to tell me he has two and possibly three forms of cancer. It's in his bone marrow, left side lymph nodes and tonsils, he goes in for surgery Wednesday.  I am devastated beyond words. We have been through a lot together over the years, and I cannot express how much he means to me.

I'll be traveling Tuesday to see him and be there Wednesday for his surgery. I'm trying to make the best of this, but it is difficult...

No comments:

Post a Comment