Friday, December 20, 2013

Rhonda's...

...getting to quite the whiny bitch these days. I haven't had a bra on in four weeks. FOUR WEEKS!!!! The GGs can't wait to get home to take the damn things off, and I'M whining about not wearing one??? Hey, I never promised that anything I said would make sense....

I do sympathize with the GGs. I do. The times I get to wear my bras all day are also the times I get to experience that exquisite feeling of taking it off. Sweet release!!! You know what I'm talkin' about!

Yeah, contractors, company, Thanksgiving, family at home ANDUH, an out of town trip have equaled no Rhonda time at all! Wah!!! I know what you're thinking, "Aren't your out of town trips Rhonda Time big time?". Usually they are. This time, there were just too many people around and this trip required a couple stops and air travel, so couldn't pack any things. Mostly, it was the  folks at the house that kept Rhonda in the closet. Or mini storage as it were..... ;-)

I really don't have a problem packing Rhonda's things in checked luggage for air travel, just couldn't make it happen this time. OK, enough about that. And yes, yes I did manage to take some too cute panties along...

Check out these shoes, are they just too cute or what????





I just may have to see if they can get them in my size.

I'll post a pic of me wearing the gold sandals as soon as I can take one. Probably after the first of the year.

Have a happy holiday season all, life is very good!!!

Hugs and kisses,
Rhonda





No comments:

Post a Comment