Monday, January 31, 2011

Got to dress today!

Well, let's see how this is going to work. Ronda is using a new voice-recognition software program from Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Ooooooooooh, looks good so far!
well now, what's up with Rhonda today?
Seems like it's been quite a while since I've been able to post anything to this blog. A lot going on. First the holidays, then a building project here at the house. Rhonda's been a busy girl! but hasn't had much chance to get girly. Oh well, the contractor didn't show up today so after getting some of my homework done, what? Yes, the contractor gives me things to do in order to be ready for the next time he shows up. That's saving me quite a bit of money on this job! The downside though is I can't dress while he's around, dang. Well I have been able to wear panties, I guess that's, I guess that's dressing, under dressing that is! LOL!!!! So got to girly up some today! Actually, wore a bra, yes, a bra! Under my T-shirt and over shirt. No boobs while working outside because the neighbor was working outside however when they went inside I did come in and snake the boobs in and finish up the project for the day. Then, oh did I mention that I was wearing panties and some white panty hose already? So all I had to do was take off my construction clothes, wash up a bit and put on a white blouse and black skirt and heels!
there's a lot to remember when you have not dressed in a while, keeping your knees together, how to bend down,how to walk in heels you know, all that girly stuff! Giggles!!! Well, got to go change close and go into town. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment