Monday, September 27, 2010

Now were were we...

...before we were so rudely interrupted???

Sorry for the abrupt ending of my last post but the wife came home earlier than expected while we were chatting. If I haven't mentioned it before, she's unaware of Rhonda and the girlie part of my life.

Aaaanywayyyyy, what were we talking about? Oh yes, the Mistress session. I DID mention that it was looooooooooooong overdue did I not??? I thought so. You didn't know Rhonda has a Mistress???? Hmmm, I just haven't written about it I guess. Cat's out of the bag now!!!! Oh, and that's Mistress (with a capital 'M') not mistress. There is a definite distinction, one is NOT to be confused with the other. If you are not sure what the difference is, Google BDSM or FemDom or check out FetLife....but I digress.

Rhonda has a Mistress, a phone Mistress, as an in person Mistress is very problematic for me. I've been with her for some time now and enjoy the relationship. Mistress has encouraged dressing girlie, helps with shopping and wardrobe suggestions and make-up. She sends shopping and lifestyle links to me for my use. We enjoy chatting and IMing about girl things and life in general.

Is that all? No, silly. Mistress will have Rhonda dress slutty at times and in proper office wear others for our sessions. What else does Mistress tell Rhonda to do? Well, (blushing) that is a topic for another day IF I choose to tell!!! You are welcome to use your imagination.....(still blushing).

No comments:

Post a Comment