Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wasn't Gonna.....

Wasn't going to dress today as I planned to dash outside to work in the yard, however I was gently reminded that I should finish the taxes......whether I want to or not....

Soooooooooooo, off to dress. Black smooth cup bra with mauve floral accents, black panties, black pantyhose. The skirt is large gold flower pattern on black background below the knee pencil skirt and mauve scoop neck shell. Black Mary Janes with 3" heel.
Some Penelope's Red lipstick that goes well with my coloring. The shell is sleeveless so my bra strap wants to peek out at the shoulder, hmmmm.

I love short skirts and have a couple but I tend to wear the longer ones most of the time. Why you ask???? Well, the below the knee pencil skirts are more restrictive in that they remind me to take smaller steps, especially when walking up stairs, (the house is a split level so there are stairs between the front of the house and the bathroom) and when I sit down I can tuck the skirt to help me keep my knees modestly together!

Off to work now... :-((
(cue The Beatles 'Taxman')

No comments:

Post a Comment