Wednesday, January 22, 2014

They are just plain black...

cotton panties, but the cotton's softer than that in men's underwear, and they feel sooooooooooooooo good as I step into them and slide them up my thighs, settle them on and tuck in. The bra fabric is satiny smooth (it's a Maidenform Sweet Nothings bra I found at Ross. SCORE!!!!), the band feels good as it tightens around my chest when I fasten the hooks, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm. Settle in the boobies, it's good to feel the weight and heft of breasts again. A little rose pink lipstick and Rhonda's ready for another day!!! Two days in a row now. Yep. Lucky me!!! The DW has a workshop after work today so Rhonda can hang until later this afternoon.

I even had bra marks on my chest yesterday afternoon, and will have them again today!!! It is the little things, things that GGs go through/experience every day that I get to experience periodically help make the fem experience (How many times can Rhonda use the word 'experience' in a single sentence???) real for me.

Hey, have y'all seen this from Huffington Post yet?

11 'Girly' Things Men Wish They Could Do Without Judgment 

 No? Here's the link:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/26/gender-roles-men-reddit_n_4504083.html

I'll stick it in the 'links' section too.

I know, I know, I know, I've been promising pics wearing those tres sexay gold sandals, but, I've got some weirdness going on with my big toe that has put heels totally out of the picture. (ar, ar, ar) I thought it was gout, sure felt like it, but the Doc doesn't think so. Anyway, the swelling has gone down so I may just suck it up for a few pics. Only because Rhonda loves you and wants you to be happy...

OK enough for now, time to do some house work and de-cluttering.

Hugs and kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment